Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 4 - July 19, 2010

Please don't tell me it's day 4 already :(  If it's day 4 they days are going my much too quickly.

Day 4 took us from Emmigrant Springs State Park to Idaho Falls Idaho.  We would have done more but when you spend over 2 hours at the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center it's really hard on the schedule.  That said, I would hardily recommend it next time your in the area.  It has a good blend of static and video display as well as live performers demonstrating an activity used in daily life on the trail.

Nearby there is a section of the Oregon Trail still quite visible.
We passed through Le Grand Oregon on our way.  Le Grand is the birthplace of our Arctic Fox campers.  We considered stopping by the plant but just did the local rest stop instead.

334 miles on the old odometer today.  Tomorrow we will make our way to Teton.  Hope I can get a connection of some sort from there so I can update you on our progress.

No comments: