Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day 10

7/3/2007

Homer bound.

I tried to come up with some sort of clever Iiliad related comment. But it's not working today.

Late departure for us. With us not hitting the rack until around 01:30 this morning. We slept as long as we wanted. The rest of the party left and we didn't even hear them.






We took our time traveling from Portage Glacier to Homer. Quite a few stops and since it didn't rain, we saw a number of scenics. (no sirens or gold fleece's) ((that's the best your going to get :+))








Entering Homer AK.

That's it for now. I hope everyone has a great holiday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yaay! I'm glad that Elizabeth made it safe and sound, albeit late... I love the pictures, and it's especially nice to see some with HUMANS...pity about the Meese- my favorite plural of Moose-would've been a great addition.
Y'all be careful and keep the cards and letters coming--we're livin' vicariously down here!
xo's